Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions relating to this Website:
YourGiftShop.co.nz is a wholly New Zealand owned and operated entity.
These Terms & Conditions of Use govern your use of the YourGiftShop.co.nz website and applications, including online product ordering or communication.
Your use of the YourGiftShop.co.nz website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Subject to law, YourGiftShop.co.nz may, in its discretion, from time to time amend or otherwise modify the Terms & Conditions of Use.
If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions of Use, do not use the website or order any product through our online store.
These Terms & Conditions of Use apply to all users of the YourGiftShop.co.nz website. YourGiftShop.co.nz website may include content, information or links to third parties or third party websites.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions of Use you agree to hold harmless and relieve YourGiftShop.co.nz from any liability whatsoever arising from your use of information from a third party or your use of any third-party website.
Access and Use of Material on this Website:
You may only access and use this website and the Services in accordance with these Terms;
You may only access parts of this website that are designated for unrestricted public access;
You may only access other parts of this website if we have expressly given you permission to do so, but then only for the purposes, and in the manner, permitted;
If we give you a password to access any part of this website or any Services, you must keep that password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Nor may you permit any other person to use that password.
You must change your password regularly. Further you must change it immediately if you believe that it has become known to any other person;
You must follow our instructions when using the Services, and comply with any specific terms that we publish on this website or that we give you regarding the Services from time to time;
You must make sure all information and instructions that you give us are true, correct and complete, and that you are authorised to provide the information and instructions;
You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, or caching by a storage or information retrieval system, or download accelerator) or otherwise exploit any part of this website for any commercial purpose;
You must not post or transmit to this website any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, or encourage any other person to do so;
You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to this website which contains a virus;
You must not post or transmit any material to this website which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal information, or personal information about another person without their consent;
You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third party’s computer systems.
We also reserve the right to refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these Terms.
All prices listed on the YourGiftShop.co.nz site are in New Zealand dollars (NZD$) and include GST (15% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale without notice, for any reason. However for various reasons, that product might still appear on our website for a period of time after that withdrawal. We make no undertaking that a product shown on this website will be available for purchase online or through our agents.
When an order is submitted your card will be debited. All items on your order will be prepared for despatch to your nominated shipping address. If we cannot supply the items requested we will then process a refund to the value of the non-supplied items. An email confirmation of the refund will be sent to your email address supplied on the initiating order.
All payments are processed in New Zealand Dollars.
The business name that will appear on your statement following any purchases through the site will be shown as YourGiftShop.co.nz.
The card issuer controls the timing of returned funds. Please contact your card issuer for details.
This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise sold online at YourGiftShop.co.nz and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Purchase or use of the Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you let another person use or take possession of your Gift Card, you must inform that person that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Gift Card credit will expire 12 months after purchase. After the Gift Card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited. To check your balance, refer to the link provided in the email when purchased.
- The Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance will not be refunded to the holder on presentation of the card or transferred to a new Gift Card.
- The bearer of the Gift Card may use the Gift Card to make purchases of goods/services at YourGiftShop.co.nz. The Gift Card may not be used for any other purpose.
- Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- The Gift Card should be held in a secure place, as any person holding the Gift Card may be able to use its value to make purchases.
- If you wish to return goods you purchased with your Gift Card, YourGiftShop.co.nz will reimburse funds to a Gift Card subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made at the store.
- YourGiftShop.co.nz reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs the balance on all valid Gift Cards will be refunded to the holder on presentation of the card.
- YourGiftShop.co.nz may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by displaying a notice of change on our website and at each place the Gift Card is sold.
- In some cases, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information from you. We will comply with all privacy laws and rules of confidentiality that apply to us. We may make enquiries about any personal information that you provide to us in order to check the accuracy of the information.
Faulty or incorrect goods will be replaced as required, provided contact regarding the issue is made within 7 days of purchase. YourGiftShop.co.nz do not accept change of mind returns. Please contact us in the first instance to discuss any issues with products. Ph: 027 33 44 555.
Credit card security
YourGiftShop.co.nz undertake all possible caution to protect the security of all of your personal information, including your credit card information. We use Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) to provide the most secure payment system available. DPS is one of New Zealand’s leading online payment solutions using their new generation Payment Express system.
Our website uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system interfaced with DPS that encodes sensitive information like your credit card number when it passes through the internet.